Saturday, February 9, 2008

Easter Blessing



What fun colors. Wild Wasabi, Apricot Appeal and Soft Sky. Love them. This card is done for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #34

I made my own embossing plate to add the embossed ridge around my focal image. I used cardboard and my Big Kick. So easy and I love the look.



Here are the details of the card:

Stamp Sets: Never-Ending Joy, Cause for Celebration and Riviting.

Paper: Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Apricot Appeal Whisper White and Soft Sky designer paper.

Ink: Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Apricot Appeal and Basic Black

Other: Clear gel pen to accent butterfly, circle punch, scallop punch, cuttlebug, scallop blade for my Carl cutter, ribbon and markers.

2 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

Love the colors, this card is so soft. Just beautiful! Great job on the sketch challenge.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. I love the soft colors! Thanks so much for playing.
Hugs and smiles