Monday, December 3, 2007

Skating through the Holidays.



I would love to say that this little guy skating in front of the trees from Lovely as a Tree was my idea but I have seen it many places before and just finally got around to making it when I was reminded by a new version by Kyla Maestas. I decided to create a card that had a half front with the Scallop Circle overlapping the inside portion of the card. This next picture shows the card open.



I absolutely adore the Wintergreen papers, I am not gonna be happy when they retire. The little hedgehog is long ago retired. I think he is the cutest little guy. I hope you enjoy my card today.

Supplies used: Holiday Hedgehogs (retired), Lovely as a Tree, Festive Favorites and Warm Words stamp sets. Wintergreen designer series paper, Whisper White, Sage Shadow and Always Artichoke card stock. Basic Brown, Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke ink. markers, water color pencils, blender pen, large scallop punch, large circle punch, large and small oval punches and a white gel pen.

3 nice people left a comment:

Unknown said...

Very Cool Mary Jo! Thank you for sharing you're awesome template too!
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

I too think that he is pretty cool.

TTFN, Laura

rozie640 said...

Very cute card, love the fold!