Friday, December 28, 2007

One more for the LSC148.

As soon as I posted the last card for this challenge my delivery came from Stampin Up and it included my new papers. Aren't they beautiful! So I figured I would do one more of these challenges to show off the new papers. This is a 6 x 6 card. The image is from Fun and Fast Notes. The paper is from the new catalog it's the Ginger Blossom Collection. The coloring is just markers and the ribbon is the chocolate wide satin. I need to change it out though since the cut looks rough. Didn't notice till I loaded the picture.

2 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling card!! I love the colors and the ribbon goes great, I see what you mean about the cut, but it still a beautiful color combo.
Debbie M.

Lisa Somerville said...

Great idea to combine that set with the DSP - very cute!