Sunday, December 30, 2007

Loads of Love

I so seldom use this set. I just never like the way it looks after I color it. I am not good at the whole shading thing. So I chose to paper piece this with these cool circles. This layout is actually for the FS47 challenge on Splitcoaststampers. I have only done these challenge once before but they are fun. The hostess picks a gallery and you get to go in a CASE a card from it! How easy is that. Of course you need to change a few things to make it your own. Here is the card that I chose to CASE. As you can see there are quite a few changes but the basic idea is still there. Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by today.


Stamps: Loads of Love and accessories
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White and Uptown dp
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: cuttlebug, scallop punch, brads, markers, watercolor crayons

0 nice people left a comment: