Sunday, September 9, 2007

Just Fabulous baby!

Well, I did manage to get one more sketch challenge done for Sara over at Desperate Stamper although I could not get a good picture of it to save my life. It's always something, ya know! I believe this is sketch number 3. Of course she just posted number 6 so I am just as behind as I was before this card, lol!





Here is the sketch. I changed mine to a 6 x 6 card.



Supplies used: Stamps -- Fabulous Flowers, Aida Cloth background, Linen background and the Whimsy jumbo wheel. Card stock-- Whisper White, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue. Inks: Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Regal Rose, and Bashful Blue. Other-- Rhinestone brad, glue pen, dazzling diamonds, paper piercer (of course) and white brads. Again sorry for the poor picture. I hope you enjoy.

2 nice people left a comment:

Sara said...

Great card MJ! I love that set, and I love the colors you've used!
Thanks for posting!

Sara

Angel said...

I like your card, MJ!!