Saturday, August 25, 2007

Another Topper Card


One more of these toppers for today. This one uses the set Carte Postale and the retired Chocolate paper. These are both simple cards that were used at one of my All Occasions classes.

5 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your cards, love your music!
Diane
Athens, MI

Pat Huntoon said...

Card card, Mary Jo!

Welcome to the world of blogging -- but be careful -- it is addicting!
Pat
www.patstamps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great blog, Mary Jo! I don't have a blog yet, and I just learned how to use my scanner, so you are one up on me!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful artwork!

Pam

Unknown said...

You're doing fine. I love the music. I don't have a blog site, so you're ahead of me!
Good luck and God Bless,
Alison
Choctaw, OK

Alison Shiloh Wear said...

i love this color combination!